Cafe / Sweets
A branch of Asakusa Funawa, famous for its sweet potato yokan.Alcohol (green tea high) and sweet potato yokan are a perfect match.A wide variety of sweet and savory dishes are available.Many souvenirs to take home.Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome!
- Cafe / Sweets
- Tateishi Funawa
- 〒124-0012 1-18-10, Tateishi, Katsushika-ku
- Keisei Tateishi Station 1 minutes walk from the station
- Opening time
- 10:00～Fluctuate with the state of the country.
- Day off
- Irregular rest
- Cash/card (paypay, Rakuten pay, credit card, transportation ID) etc.
- 28 seats
- Last minute reservation only
- All seats are smoking
- can be
- Kishimen, Yakisoba,
Potato yokan, red bean paste balls, and anmitsu, full of Japanese and Western dishes