Bento / Sushi / Delicatessen
Karaage no Tensai Keisei Tateishiten
Freshly fried chicken and Terry Ito's special omelet
Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside.The restaurant is proud of its authentic karaage (fried chicken), the thighs of which are marinated in a secret sauce for a whole day and carefully fried twice, and its tamagoyaki (fried eggs), a specialty that can only be tasted at this restaurant, where Terry Ito is particular about the broth and eggs and carefully cooks each one.In addition to bento boxes, you can also choose from one of our special white, black, red, or limited-time flavors, so please stop by.
- Bento / Sushi / Delicatessen
- Karaage no Tensai Keisei Tateishiten
- 〒124-0012 1-21-2, Tateishi, Katsushika-ku
- 3 minutes walk from Keisei Tateishi Station
- Opening time
- Day off
- No mid-year break
- Cash, electronic money
- Home Page
- Karaage lunch box, various types of fried foods, eggs, etc.